Learning coding skills is elite. It has become an important skill for every kid to learn so in this I will tell an amazing top 5 coding websites for kids.
When coming to our kids for a basic programming language, especially from an early age like grades 1 to 8. Coding for kids is the world of amazing opportunities for them to succeed in their career path. Read more How To Explain Machine Learning To Kids?
Learning to code engages your kid’s minds in preparing and critical thinking them for high increasingly our new technological world. Coding our Kids is a great opportunity, I believe this is an amazing opportunity for all kids.
Top 5 Coding Websites for Kids:
Let’s get started! If you or your kids are looking for perfect instruction and more support on your kid’s coding journey Read more about HTML For Kids
- Combining the world of text-based coding and RPG gaming, Code Combat offers a much deeper learning experience through a fun game that can be accessed in any browser.
- The idea here is to give the right commands to your character to complete tasks by solving assortments of puzzles, illusions, and other tasks.
- Another free version of Code Combat is providing a deep introduction to computer coding. It has 39 levels and teaches kids basic syntax, parameters, strings, arguments, loops, and variables.
- After that, you can go through the advanced modules like web development and game development
- Coder Kids is a great company that offers online, on-demand coding classes, live classes, camps for all ages kids. Their free introduction to Scratch Code, customization class, is also the perfect way for kids to start their code journey.
- They offer a free on-demand class called Introduction to Scratch Code. Read more about How To Create A Safe Space For Your Kid?
- In class, the Coder Kids will walk the kids through the setting up of their Scratch account and learn the basics of scratching.
- They will also learn to express themselves in the scratch fun and sometimes nonsense.
- Once students are familiar with the basics and the scratch interface, kids will begin to learn how to encrypt.
- This course teaches your kids the basics of scratch coding language. CoderKids.com offers discounts for kids on-demand classes at very reasonable prices, as well as personalized training classes, online classes, and live classes. Check out all their camps and classes here. Read more about Kids Coding Online.
Code.org – Learn to code:
- Code.org is one of the most popular websites currently offering free coding classes for kids.
- The site is named for its intuitive search engine, which allows you to search for relevant courses from around the world. It also offers an average of 15 to 20 hours of comprehensive online training.
- Code.org adopts interactive teaching methods such as maze games to engage kids in hand-held objects. It features several exclusive videos featuring high-profile individuals, including Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg.
- Code.org also offers hourly code lessons that are especially useful for kids looking for a quick class. Your kids can learn the program for Star Wars Droids, Minecraft Animals, it will mark their adventure.
- This website is mainly suitable for kids, with lessons/Chapters arranged according to online classes so that kids can choose perfect levels that are not too complicated or too easy. Read more about Python For Kids.
ScratchJr.org and Scratch:
- Scratch Jr. and Scratch are widely popular sites mainly used by kids. This website was created by MIT students, targeting kids between the ages of 6 and 16.
- It has one of the easiest user interface formats and accepts very simple visual code modules to follow. In typing the code, your kids can drop, and drag blocks of code to programming different games and stories. Kids can create all kinds of different projects at Scratch and Scratcher.
- Helps to produce graphics with descriptions of modules on the website, interface guide and guide for paint editor.
- The site not only offers coding lessons to kids, but also provides curriculum, activities, and assessment exercises for teachers to apply to in class.
- It has a large community of over 15 million registered members, and they are incredibly active. Anyone can join if they respect the rules and interact friendly with other users. Read more about Scratch Coding For Kids.
- If you are looking for learning more about coding like basic to advance or just engaging your kids in the coding side/coding field while being as flexible as possible, Lightboat.com may be what you need.
- It is an application-based experience, thanks to its interactive and interesting feedback for all ages.
- It was designed by real coders who know which aspects of the code are relevant for each age group to learn. Read more about Kids’ Time Management- All You Must Know
- LightBot is a puzzle game that requires advanced coding knowledge, which further promotes kids’ problem-solving skills.
- The beauty of this fascinating logic game is that you can forget that it is an educational platform.
- LightBot offers several lessons including sequencing, procedures, overloading, conditions, and rotation loops. Read more about STEM Education For Kids
- With its demo version, you can get free content and when you are ready you can upgrade to open the whole product for two rupees.
Anyway, you have seen this Top 6 Free Coding Programs for Kids, while all the above options are great ways to engage your kids in coding, it is best to use more than one program at a time to avoid creating a habit. Here Your kids can find our favorite coding sites. Thanks for reading this amazing blog, I hope you enjoyed this blog thank you bye-bye!